Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey, Hey Jealousy

My BFF and co-blogger Liv likes to talk about how she's too "busy" to blog lately. And to her credit, that has been pretty much true lately as she crunches numbers and uses acronyms that I swear accountants make up just to make normal people feel stupid. 

BUT in the interest of full disclosure, I think it's only fair that everyone knows where she really is right now...


Though today, it looks a bit more like this...


That's right, friends. Liv is at the Nat's opening day game today, while I sulk in a state of bitter jealousy in my cube. I'm letting out an audible sigh right now. I hope she can hear it.

Jk. Jk. It's a well-earned day off for dear Liv. I just need to muster up the energy to get through my self pity fest and knock out a good run today. [Insert an even louder sigh here]

I could trip over my bottom lip it's hanging so low right now. 



1 comment:

  1. Busted! And yeah, today is not the nicest of days to be at an opener!

    ReplyDelete