Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Another Musical Monday

I've been really diggin' on these tunes lately, and you should too (Tess)!

1. I Know What I Am - Band of Skulls
2. Rolling in the Deep (Jamie/XX Remix) - Adele (editors note: Eek! I hadn't heard this remix yet...sooo excited - Liv)
3. Need You Now - Cut Copy (probably the most awesomely bad video I've seen in quite some time - it's applicable to you runners, too. Give this song a little time to work - it starts pretty slow)
4. Static on the Wire (RAC Remix) - Holy Ghost!
5. Honest Mistake - The Bravery (not to be confused with the weird YouTube ad that plays first)
6. Back Like 8 Track - The Go! Team
7. Anna Sun - Walk the Moon (one of my top "pump-up" tunes right now)


8. The City - Patrick Wolf
9. Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads (the lyrics make me giggle in reference to running)
10. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People

    No comments:

    Post a Comment