Some punks thought it would be fun last night to throw a rock through my car window and terrorize my poor already-neglected Pathinder.
- GPS? Gone.
- Favorite puffy jacket? Gone.
- Backpack full of sweaty gym clothes? Gone. (Would love to see their faces when they unzip that backpack).
- Ipod full of all my very favorite tunes? Gone.
- My BRAND NEW and highly-debated-before-actually-purchasing yurbuds? Gone.
- Running shoes??? Gone. (Does this get me out of running 8 miles today??)
- Brand new never worn Cole Haan shoes & Ray-Ban sunglasses? Gone.
- Sister-in-law's birthday present and card? Gone. (Sorry, Sus. Oh and Happy Birthday!).
So, not exactly the best of mornings. I can't say I'm particularly loving dear ole DC at the moment. But I promised some good news in this post, so here goes... Beneath the rubble of all the shattered glass and trash the dear punks left for me, guess what I found? None other than my lululemon Alpine tights. That's right! Sticky fingers didn't even know a good thing when s/he saw it. So even though I'm mad at the weather and pending snow that is supposedly coming through tonight (seriously weatherman?? It's almost April!!!), at least I have my oh so warm Alpine tights to get me through this mess. That is, of course, once I buy some new running shoes :(