Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Madness

Yes, I'm aware there has been some radio silence on this girl's end. It's that time of year for me, the last two weeks of March - "Liv's March Madness" if you will - where I am trying to keep my head above water at work while we go through last minute fire drills that accompany filing a 10K, while simultaneously celebrating a husband's birthday and a 3 year anniversary. Not to mention I finally took the plunge and joined Weight Watchers online and this week have been spending all available free time figuring out just how this thing works and calculating how many points are in all of my favorite foods and recipes (so far so good but more on that later). 

 So just bear with me, I'll be back in full force soon enough. And yes - I'm still running (a little worse for the wear with some nagging runners knee - also more on that later). That, and DDY are the only things getting me through. So for now...here is my mantra:


and this one also does the trick:


Which by the way, to give credit where credit is due - those hilarious takes on the "keep calm" prints can be purchased here on a super fun Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment