Because it has been waaaay too long since i've experienced a "runner's high" or anything even close to that affect, I can't seem to motivate myself over that essential hump in running that makes the difference between continuing on and falling back. So, I'm leaving it up to my tunes to drive me forward...
- Black Dirt - Sea Wolf (warning: starts a little slow but picks up - good song to start with)
- Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend
- Too Too Too Fast - Ra Ra Riot
- Home - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
- Fables - the Dodos
- Long Distance Call - Phoenix
- Up Up Up - Givers
- Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi, MGMT & Ratatat
- Little Secrets - Passion Pit
- Boy - Ra Ra Riot
Some you may know and others not so much - some are more conventional and others a bit more obscure - but all in all, it's a solid list to give us a lil' boost this week.