Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tutus and Tiaras

If you aren't one of the MILLIONS following the adventures of Sophia Grace and Rosie on YouTube, you really should be.  And to be honest Santa, Liv's impossible Christmas request is to either a) be Sophia Grace b) come back in another life as Sophia Grace or C) adopt them both or somehow become Sophia Grace's mom.

It was quite clear when she first sang Niki Minaj's "Super Bass" for the interwebs that she was talented, but leave it to Ellen to make her and little Rosie famous the world over. When Ellen first had her on the show (see first link above) I couldn't get over her confidence, presence, personality and American accent impression. I never really expected to be simultaneously jealous of and inspired by the life of an 8 year old - but I totally am. If only we could all live life with her spunk and innocent reckless abandon. It's like Russel Brand said, can you imagine what living with her must be like?

And because she is my current obsession, I just want to share my favorite Sophia Grace videos with all of you. If you're anything like me have tissue handy - you'll laugh until you cry. Oh, and prepare yourself to be sucked into a YouTube black hole of video awesomeness. Hope you didn't have anything important on your schedule today - there are many many more where these came from.

Sophia Grace and Rosie's Shopping Spree, "I need a new suitcase, definitely."


Sophia Grace and Rosie hit the red carpet for the AMAs.  I love how the celebs are equally as starstruck meeting the girls as the girls are meeting them.



And just to prove that she will definitely not be a one hit wonder, I can't get over her voice singing "Moment 4 life."



If you can make this happen Santa, promise to keep them fully stocked with tutus and tiaras.



No comments:

Post a Comment