Thursday, July 28, 2011

All Is Not Lost

Sal brought you a fantastic OK Go video a while back (with a side of an embarrassing story), and now I bring you the newest release from these Chicagoans - my current theme song and source of inspiration.

As I've been dealing with my knee issues...which have led to training plans not being followed to a T and missed runs...which have led to many moments of frustration and me wanting to throw in the towel and scream "All is lost! I can't do this." But then I stumble upon this video today. While this song (having been on repeat all afternoon) is inspiring me in many ways, it is also reminding me that just because my training is different that any plan set by any running expert, all is not lost. And I'm doing what I can when I can and when me knee tells me it's ready to.

To boot, not only is the video amazing, but it speaks directly to us (hint hint: look for the hidden message, click on the picture) and it speaks in FEET! [Techy note: you have to have Google Chrome for it to work, so if you're not currently sporting the Chrome, it's time to get with the 21st century and download it so you can view this gem]


You can create your own message too by clicky clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment