Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beat the Heat

It honestly feels like God left the broiler on this weekend. And with weather like this, it seems like just about everyone is walking around in their cranky pants, cursing the brutal heat under their breath (and sometimes quite openly and with much, unnecessary volume). I am, most certainly, included in this category. 

So for some calming therapy, I'm sharing this amaze balls video clip as a reminder of how cool our planet is... even when it's baking us to a toasty crisp.

Those stars are just breathtaking enough for me to forgive this major heat wave, Mama Earth. But let's wrap it up soon, K?


Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. That video is really cool, I love the stars they look like snow or glitter.

    The heat is awful!! I'm so ready for a break!

    ReplyDelete