Monday, December 26, 2011

Just Another Musical Monday


I'm kinda surprised that folk pop artist King Charles hasn't really made it big yet (read: sold out to Gossip Girl or Grey's Anatomy). I mean, I'm not exactly a scenester*, but it seems like he's still takin' his dear sweet time on this side of the pond. I'm thinking it's because he kind of falls in his own nondescript category - and he can be a lil' obnoxious from time to time. Regardless, he finally has two songs on iTunes, so I reckon he's well on his way to making it on a Twilight soundtrack.

*Disclaimer: "I'm not exactly a scenester" is a hefty understatement. I mostly live under a rock. So it's quite possible that King Charles already has a love child with Miley Cyrus and hosts TRL every week (Is TRL still a thing?).

He first won me over with this little beat...



And his EP on iTunes has some lovely little running diddies to spice up your stride. I'm diggin' on Ivory Road...

Ivory Road

Fare thee well,

2 comments:

  1. This can be my personal first time we visit here. I ran across countless interesting stuff within your website, specifically it's debate. In the plenty of comments in your content articles, I guess I'm not the only person having all the amusement here! Carry on the good function.

    ReplyDelete