Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.


I won't lie, folks. The past week simply has not been pretty for yours truly... and I'm not sure it's going to get any better until after Santa wraps up his World Tour. 

I've been an utter failure to my fellow footsy gal, Liv - and though I'm thankful that she has picked up some of my slack by working out extra hard (including some rather icy runs this morn) - sadly, I don't think it really works that way. And I'll no doubt be feeling the burn if when I finally get back on track. But I'll do it. Minor relapse this month, but full steam ahead in 2011. Girl Scout's honor.

Until then, for your viewing pleasure...


1 comment:

  1. Hey Liv,
    You guys are very creative...I love the creativity. It's absolutely fabulous.....

    ReplyDelete